Sunday, July 5, 2020

JuiceBox: Princess


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailPrincess
Jul 5th 2020, 19:37, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Today I'm a princess and practicing my princess wave


My dress~{Beary Cute} Sweatheart - Blush
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

My socks~{Beary Cute}Eden Frill Socks - Blush 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted
Gacha has~1 rare,12 commons

My sock bows~{Beary Cute}Eden Frill Socks -  Bow
Comes with~Bow for left and right sock,texture change hud
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted
Gacha has~1 rare,12 commons

My hairbow~~Lazo - Headband Bow 

My princess stuff~Pink and Blue-Princess TV and Video Game Room Set






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates