Sunday, July 5, 2020

JuiceBox: Bubbles


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBubbles
Jul 5th 2020, 08:29, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I couldn't sleep,so decided to play with my new bubbles!


My swimsuit~{Seams Legit} Emma Swimsuit-Pink floral
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Youth,Chonks,Maiterya
Find it~Belle Bebe

My bubbles~BALACLAVA!! Bubble Gun [Pastel]
What it does~Comes with a HUD-includes an arm Ao,5 static poses,texture change(pink,blue,purple)Bubbles can be turned on or off.Static pose 4 is shown in picture

My pool~Astralia - Mermaids Cove 

My floaties~Astralia - Mermaid inflatable 







You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates