Monday, July 6, 2020

JuiceBox: Rwar!


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailRwar!
Jul 6th 2020, 19:06, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Rawr! I'm a bear today! -giggles-




My outfit~{Seams Legit} Teddybear Sleeper - Patches 
Fits~Bebe Toddler Fitted
Gacha has~8 commons,2 rares

My make up~Seams Legit - Mama's Makeup
Works with~Omega

My bed~parfait. Taidanakuma & Friends - Taidanakuma Bed RARE
My chair~parfait. Taidanakuma & Friends - Taidanakuma Armchair
My rack~parfait. Taidanakuma & Friends - Kigurumi Rack
Gacha has~16 commons,1 rare









You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates