Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Teachers Pet


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Teachers Pet
Sep 8th 2015, 22:43

teachers pet

This is me and my favorite teacher in the world! She lets me play on her desk, but I get good grades to make up for it! I used to be worried about school and thought that the teacher would be really mean and I wouldn’t like her, but turns out she is the best teacher in the world and is amazing!!!
ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
I am wearing the Sweater Skirt from Vicarious Youth. This is in the Bookish gacha at The Play Room! This is the Reading Rainbow one but there are 7 different kinds in this gacha!!
At Hello Beautiful you will find this beautiful necklace made of pencils from Buglets! There is also an apple version.

My shoes are from MuddPuddles and are called Romi Sandals.
My head and body are from Cute Bytes. My head is called KIKIKI and my body is the TD baby girl.
My Skin is from Bad Seed and is called Pretty Pixie.
Teacher
~~~~~~
1 Hundred – Basic Leggings in White
This is the Meggie top from .:EC:.. This comes with a texture change hud so you have 15 different color options!!
This is the Pamela hair from Catwa.
Skin is S H O C K Janis skin in Tea.
Teacher wears the Belleza V3 body with her own custom shape.
POSE
~~~~
Jacee’s stand alone pose is *BABY* simple pose #3.

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates