Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Cooking with Love


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Cooking with Love
Sep 8th 2015, 22:18

Cooking With Love

Today we went over to my sisters house and she made us dinner. She makes the best burgers ever, and she put a lot of time and love into them. We loved her stove so much that I decided that I wanted to cook a little on it as well, but of course the man come over and did not help one bit! So instead i had my little girl help me make her favorite soup. She is my little soup princess.

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
This dress is from A&CO and and is called the Broderie Anglaise Mini. They are having a huge closing sale right now and soon will only be on marketplace so get over there and go crazy!!

My hair is from Analog Dog and is called Bangers with the first bang option.

My shoes are from REIGN and are the Peep Toe Pumps.

My skin is from Birdy and is called the Imogen Skin in peaches.

My body is the Maitreya Lara Mesh and my shape is custom.

Cooking with Love2Cooking With Love1

ON SISSY
~~~~~~~
Hair is Rosalina hair from CaTwA. This comes in two parts, skull part and pony tail.

This is the Betty Pin Up dress from ::N2:: in Vivacious. This comes in a lot of colors so you have a bunch of options.

Skin is S H O C K Janis skin in Tea.

cooking with Love3

FURNITURE
~~~~~~~
This is Grandmas Vintage Dining Room from Aphrodite! You actually cook with the oven and then you touch the place mats after the meal is ready to serve. I made some burgers with this and the meat was raw and then browned into perfect patties, then I served the table! It was so amazing to actually be able to cook for my family. The food possibilities are endless!

The oven has lots of pose options as well, for cooking and cooking together and also cooking with your little one. You can prepare your meat and vegetables by chopping them and then clean up after it is all done by scrubbing the floor and sweeping.

This is a must have for all RP families. Cook, serve, and clean! This is an amazing set up and you can tell a lot of work and detail went into this. Nice job Aphrodite!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates