Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: School Time!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
School Time!
Sep 8th 2015, 22:58

School Times

Today at school I hope to make some new friends and learn a lot! I have some friends, but I just hope that everyone likes me! My mommy picked out the cutest outfit for me to wear and packed me a good lunch with good trade snacks. So I hope that I do ok for my first day! I am really nervous but so far so good! I am also really excited!!
ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
I am wearing School Days outfit from Buglets. This is in the School Day Gacha at The Play Room. The gacha has inside lots of great things for school. There is a backpack that looks like a panda, a binky, holdable book, bracelet, shoes, hair bow, leggings, lunchbox, and School day outfit. The desk is also part of the gacha and is the RARE, you wear this.
My hair is from Truth and is called Quinn. This is in the light blondes pack. I did shrink it down to fit my toddleedoo head but it is perfectly adorable!!
My head and body is from Cute Bytes. My head is called KIKIKI and my body is the babygirl toddleedoo.
My skin is pretty pixie in tan from Bad Seed.
School Time
POSE & DECO
~~~~
Stand alone pose is *BABY* Isabel pose #4
The back packs in the cubbies are from CutieCakes and are in the Back 2 School Back Pack gacha at The Play Room. These are wearable! 8 commons 3 rares!

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates