Friday, September 11, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Getting Places


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Getting Places
Sep 11th 2015, 08:43

Getting Places

Do you still get around in a car?! Really? Wooow… When these planes are sooo much fun. Look I was even able to carry my bag and cooler and I am busy shooting down my friends! hahahaa! Actually this is the best! This is sooo much fun, I have gone down a fair share of times myself though! This is the best and fastest way to get around too. I went to my friends house earlier even though mommy said no, but I flew home before she even noticed!!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
I am wearing the Avery outfit from Soda Pop Shop! This comes with sandals, jumper, hair bow, pants, and 2 bracelets!! She really always thinks of everything you might need in an outfit!

My hair is Vida from Truth.

My body and head are both from Cute Bytes. My head is KIKIKI and my body is the Babygirl Toddleedoo.

My skin is from Bad Seed and is called Pretty Pixie in Tan.

SO LETS TALK PLAY ROOM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Tic Tot Toe we have the Cool Down Coolers currently at The Play Room. She has these both for small and larger avis!!! This is the Rare Glitter Cooler and the Glitter Cola. There are 11 different kinds and 3 of those are RARES! All delicious and perfect to carry around!!

Also at The Play Room is McKidz! Now you are in for some fun with this! Cute Combat planes allow you to fly around on your own or you and your friends can fly around and shoot each other down! This is the Rainbow Warrior, but they all look like a good time to me!!

How I Get Places

POSE
~~~~
This stand alone pose is from *BABY* and is called TD simple pose #3


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates