Friday, September 11, 2015

A Link Between Closets: While I Wait


A Link Between Closets
While I Wait
Sep 11th 2015, 14:26

♥Click To Enlarge♥
Well breaking into the arcade seems to get harder and harder at times but I wont let me stop me but I guess this time I will patiently wait so I can snap some more goodies. I did manage to snag the Bastet dress from Pixicat. Normally I'd recommend a medium or higher for Maitreya users but surprisingly a small works great. These adorable shoes were recently released at collabor88. Which are the Samantha Booties from Fri.day. They come in nine different colors and they are made for slink and Maitreya

Body:
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara [x]

Hair:
Doe: Meeka / Solid - Colors [x]

Shoes:
fri. - Samantha.Booties - 24.7 Pack [x+Collabor88

Worn:
Pixicat- Bastet.Dress - Red (s) [x] @The Arcade (September2015)

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates