Thursday, September 10, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Peace & Serenity


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
My Fashion SL Life
Peace & Serenity
Sep 11th 2015, 04:12

Time for Me

I need some shelter of my own protection, baby
To be with myself and center clarity, peace, serenity

 I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It’s personal, myself and I
We’ve got some straightenin’ out to do

Sometimes you just have to fix things on your own, the only one that can make you get up and do something is yourself. So look in the mirror; who do you want to be tomorrow? what do you want to be doing? What will you be remembered for? Then get up and make it happen. Sometimes the first step is the hardest. Make it happen!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
My hair is from Besom and is called Angel. This is the current Midnight Madness hair. Comes in a fatpack if you get it off the board.

This shirt is a group gift from Addams and is called the Dixie T-shirt. This is the Maitreya version.

My pants are from Delizio and are the Black jeans.

My shoes are from Essenz and are the Porto in Red. These come in both slink and Maitreya versions. Plus a hud to change the sole color and the metal!

My skin is from 7 Deadly s{K}ins and is the Leaf version 6. This is in the hunt at the store for group members! This is the caramel tone and all the appliers are for sale on the wall. The hunt has the slink hand and feet appliers in one of the leaves! Happy hunting!

POSE
~~~~
Something New – Look to the Sky


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates