Monday, May 11, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Playing Ball!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Playing Ball!
May 11th 2015, 10:14

Playing Ball

Hey Everyone!

So this is what me and my sister do when we are just hanging out the two of us. We come up with way to blog together. Well to be honest we sometimes trash the house, or redecorate the sim. Today we blog. haha.

POSE
~~~~
This is the basketball pose from Fashiowl! This is currently being sold at the Thrift Shop! I love this pose cause it gives me a chance to have fun while trying to take an “action shot”!

single pose – Maru Maru – Mio

ON ME
~~~~~
This is a jacket shirt combo and boyfriend jeans From HauTe Teens/HauTe Tots! The jacket is the Pink Ombre Denim version with tee that says “you got bae or nah?”. The pants are Grey Denim BF jeans. Get it off marketplace HERE!

Shoes are from a past Flite Gacha at the arcade. I looked around at some yard sales and found a few, you may be able to find some. The thing I love about Flite is that they size down even to my baby feet!

My hair is from ploom and is called Trista. I am wearing the small version.

*The basics*
Body – TweeneeDoo – young girl from cute bytes
Eyes – Promise Eyes in turquoise from IKON.
Shape and Skin came from Pink Fuel and is in the Doll V2.

Check out CECE’s blog HERE!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates