Monday, May 11, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Doggy Love!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Doggy Love!
May 11th 2015, 08:10

Doggy Love

So as you all have maybe seen once before I have entered into the tweeneedoo area also!! This was a great idea and i love it! I especially love that all the hair I have that doesnt fit my little, will work on her! yay not a waste!

POSE INFO
~~~~~~~
This is a pose from Fashiowl called My French Bulldog. It comes with the dog and you sit on it and you have three poses to choose from. I had to adjust it a little to move myself down to the floor cause this was for a adult avi, but my tween fell in love. You can get this at the Thrift Shop!!

ON ME
~~~~~
This outfit is from Buglets and is Tween Avery in pink. I decided I was going to use my tweeneedoo for this pose and went on a search. Finally my sister took me to Big Dreams For Big Kids event and I saw this outfit. This has a bracelet, headband, sandals, shorts, and top!

This hair is from Catwa and is called Daizy. It has options for bangs, so you can wear them or dont have to!

*The basics*
Body – TweeneeDoo – young girl from cute bytes
Eyes – Promise Eyes in turquoise from IKON.
Shape and Skin came from Pink Fuel and is in the Doll V2.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates