Sunday, May 10, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Mommy Day!!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Mommy Day!!
May 11th 2015, 01:52

Mommy Day!

So today I been spending that day with my mommy, shopping and hanging with the family. Although we are going to have to do a lot more shopping because it took at the very least an hour for her to get dressed… silly mommy.

This is an amazing little pose from {T.T} Tiny Trinkets called My mama i <3 you pose! The I love you is mod so you can size it to fit in between your arms just perfect.

I added the Cute Duck from MishMish to add a little something to the picture, not that it isnt amazing on it’s own, but I thought this would be cute. There are three different duck options one of them is a swimming option!! How cute!

Also added is a beautiful bouquet that my brother gave all the moms in the family. This is from wishbox and was ment to hold, but I rezzed it on the ground and edited it there. It is called Premier Rose Bouquet in red.

ON JACEE!!
~~~~~~~~
So starting top to bottom The hair is from ploom and is called pny. It has a head band that you can wear with it, with a few color options.

The top and the bottom are both from {S.O} Cute! The top is called cute cardigan and I am wearing the blue cream version. The bottoms are the Cute 3 pack leggings in blue cream. I am wearing the pale cream that comes in the pack.

The shoes are from Cakepop and I think I may have become a little obsessed with these sneakers! I love them and there are sooo many color options you can wear them every day!!
They are called Stud-Tops Sneakers!
**The regulars from me**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates