Sunday, February 15, 2015

Liza's Big Adventures: Decisions


Liza's Big Adventures
Decisions
Feb 16th 2015, 03:59

With life being so confusing and everyone making decisions lately, it's had me thinking about a lot of my own. I love my friends and my family but sometimes it's good to try and make yourself happy too. Here's some pictures I took while in thought about different decisions.




In life we make tons of decisions every day and we may not realize it. Sometimes it's good to take time out of your day to make the important ones even more special. I know I have a lot of decisions I need to make too.

Outfit: Kaysha's Closet Noelle (Only on MP)
Hair: ploom Equestranaut Dips Pack (Old gatcha item)
Giraffe: +Half-Deer+ Tiny Teacup Giraffe - Seafoam (Gatcha Item)

Thank you guys for reading! Be kind to each other.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates