Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: You did not break Me I’m still fighting for peace


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
You did not break Me I'm still fighting for peace
Feb 16th 2015, 04:26

[CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Brand New- Limousine]

[MOOD:Stressed]

So it’s been a long while since I have blogged, sorry for that! This month has been extremely busy and stressful for me RL and SL and I just have not had the time or energy to make a post. I have cut down my list of sponsors a tiny bit and backed out of one of the events I was blogging to maybe help relieve some of the stress of trying to get everything blogged on time. I can not promise how many more posts I will get done this month because of so much school work but I will do my best to get what needs to be done finished! NOW on to the good part of the post, this adorable new outfit from Minuet that came out today! It is available at Limited 50 and comes also in a reallly cute pink! It’s named after me and I thought that was the sweetest thing ever so thank you for doing that!

MINUETTTBLUE

[BODY]

SKIN: Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Porcelaine~

EYES: tsg. Galaxy – Dark Brown

TEETH: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 (With baby teeth ADD on)

LASHES: the kid company. lashes. natural. AND *MC*"Falsies" Eyelash

EYE BROWS- Soiree- Sloane Brows #Light Brown

HAIR: ~Tableau Vivant~ Aidoru Series – Yuimetal

[CLOTHS]

OUTFIT: Minuet – Maggie Dress – Black – BABY @ Limited 50

[ACCESSORIES]

GIRAFFE: +Half-Deer+ Tiny Teacup Giraffe – Void @ Creepy Kawaii

FRECKLES: Kibitz – Perfect beauty marks combo – light @ Cosmetic Fair


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates