Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Link Between Closets: Who Are You?


A Link Between Closets
Who Are You?
Feb 16th 2015, 02:10

♥Click To Enlarge♥

Holas everyone I know its a bit late but I got bit by the blogging bug and just had to share this uber adorableness with you guys. Starting off with EMBW hair and stockings. Can you say kawaii to the fullest? The stocking by far are amazing they (normally aren't this dark but I doubled mine for the dark effect) like you have a variety of animal stockings to choose from (bunnies, llama, panda, teddy and neko/cat) and they just don't only work with standard LL avies they also include applies for Belleza, SLink,  and Maitreya. You get two versions of the leggings one includes a sheer layer and the other is just the leggings (so try a demo if you like its free). So moving on to the hair which is also from EMBW which is a high ponytail which I have to say is so amazing and adorable like its not like typical hairstyles all up in your face it sits very high and actually gives you the option to change your ponytail holder (amazing). Next up is the adorable Denim jacket from Haute Teens that has not been released yet but its so darn pretty that I just had to share like I was just glued to it so it's like a little preview for what newness will be spewing from Haute Teens. Last but never the least I got an amazing gift for my birthday from Sinni (she's amazing) and I just had to throw it in my blog this bad is so adorable the scout bag from atomic is so me (sailor chibi forever) and especially since its pink
♥ I hope you guys love the look♥  


   
Bag: .Atomic. Scout Bag {Gacha} - 6 [x]

Hair: .EMBW. Hi Hair [x]

Make Up:
<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head [x]

.:: POMF ::. M3 Head and Kemono Body - Pastel Goth Skin Mod [x]

.:: POMF ::. M3 Head/Kemono Head - Dreamer Eyes [x]


Worn:
HauTe Teens * Denim Jacket & T

RONSEM* Short Pants  (black) [x]

.EMBW. Bunny stockings [x]

*katat0nik* (tux1) Toy Boots [x]

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates