Tuesday, June 5, 2018

JuiceBox: Getting Ready


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailGetting Ready
Jun 5th 2018, 14:34, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Hi guys! I'm getting ready for a preschool! I have to look prefect! Golden Unicorn is having a 50L store wide sale from now till Sunday!




My Body~Toddleedoo baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair~[monso] My Hair - Sohye

My Outfit~Golden Unicorn ~ Blow FlowerSet
Comes with~Dress,Lipstick for hand
Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bebe

Sandals~#EMPIRE - Penstemon
Fits~Belleza,Maitreya,Slink,Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid
Comes with hud to change colour of all parts


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates