Tuesday, June 5, 2018

JuiceBox: Farming


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailFarming
Jun 5th 2018, 14:04, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Every morning I start my day off by tending to the farm,it's a lot of work but worth it when I get to sneak fresh strawberries and grapes and steal a bit of the honey!



My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair~Yum Yum 57

My Outfit~*Unicorn Kandi* Shorties Dark Blue
Comes With-Overall shorts Shirt(attached) texture change hud for the shirt.
Fits-Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bebe
My Shoes~. tiptoes - Velcro Sneakers - Black



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates