Wednesday, May 16, 2018

JuiceBox: I love my TV


JuiceBox
 
thumbnailI love my TV
May 16th 2018, 10:14, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I love my TV! Sometimes I just gotta hug it and let it know how much I love it. I also love video games,I could play them all day and all night! haha! This oufit from Curdled Milk is perfect and it's apart of the Boutque Explorers event.







My Body~Toddledoo Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair~Yum Yum 57

My Outfit~8Bit gamer
Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Bebe
Comes with~Sweater and Sweat pants









You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates