Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: Not on the Steps!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
Not on the Steps!
Jun 29th 2017, 03:13, by stashabenelli

Happy Hump-day Fashionistas!

Not on the Steps

So today I grabbed up my favorite kitty cat, Copper and we hopped on my new bike from Baby Fox!  I was planning a trip to the beach but first I had to pick one of the amazing 5 colors the bike came in and the outfit yep it had amazing color combinations too!  I had such a hard time picking just the right one but when I saw there was orange available in both I was good to go!  Baby Fox is a Baby Burp and Foxhole collaboration; with all the mesh original form Baby Burp and texturing done by Foxhole!

Oh and one more thing before we get back to the beach.  The shoes I have on are made by Just Kickin It and I picked them up from the Thimble Event.  You can get them in Black and White leather with amazing color changing lights!  You might have noticed I waited for one of them to change to orange before I snapped the shot lol.

Ok, back to the beach now.  I was pushing along just fine when I came to the steps.  I stopped just long enough to remember Mom saying, “Stasha, not on the steps with that thing”!  I decided that was more of a suggestion because Mom’s always worried about me getting hurt.  I gave one good push and I wasn’t even all the way over the first step before things started to go wrong.  Next thing I know I”m going sideways and Copper is flying through the air.  Good thing its a sandy landing at the bottom!  Maybe Mom’s do know a thing or two…

Well that’s all for today, just get your butt’s on down here!  As always there are a ton of incredible toys, fashion and poses a at the Thimble Family Fun themed event that started on June 20th and runs through July 10th, 2017! Go NOW!

Also the Toddleedoo Summer Fair goes from June 27th and runs through July 11th. There are so many amazing Summer items for kids and TD that you will not want to miss this.  It’s actually quite amazing how many designers came together for this.  Go and see it for yourself because you will not be disappointed.

Hugs,

Stasha Benelli

 

Thimble Logo

Thimble Gacha
SURL http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Lucia/142/157/3001
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3419979@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ThimbleEvent/

June 20th – July 10th Theme: Family Fun!

Thimble Event Designer Credit
Shoes:
by ƤяιηcєهƤαριهƊєƖƑαωηه™ (memphispapi) of Just Kickin It
LightUps 2.0 Black 11s

EVENT: Toddleedoo Summer Fair
opens: June the 27th ends on July the 11th
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Forest/99/111/28

Toddleedoo Summer Fair Designer Credits

Outfit:

BabyFox a collaboration between babyburp and foxhole by Roвιn ғιnley ℭurtau (8bitrobin)ѕαмαηтнα ғαye pαɴcαĸe ℭurtau (samanthafaye){BF} SummerDaze-OrangeBurst-Black-BABY

Fox Bike

BabyFox a collaboration between babyburp and foxhole by Roвιn ғιnley ℭurtau (8bitrobin)ѕαмαηтнα ғαye pαɴcαĸe ℭurtau (samanthafaye){BF} Fox Bike – Orange (Add)

Avie Credits
Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin: Izzie's – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Take Flight by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel

Poses:
Came with but extracted from the Fox Bike for dramatic flare lol

On Location:
Stasha’s Studio

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates