Friday, August 5, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Little Devil.


LilAngelicDeviants
Little Devil.
Aug 5th 2016, 19:47

Everyone has a little devil in them 
even me as innocent as i am ,
ikr ? how can this be true im such an angel .
But it's true i did something naughty today
da devil made me do it i swears !!
Leans in and whispers " But ya wanna know sumfin ? "
I don't feel bad about the naughty thing i did 
not one single bit 
Just don't tells my mommy i said dat pweaseeeee.
Do You Wanna know what the naughty thing i did was? 
i'll tell you but you gotta find out on the next blog post 
called Dog gone it .
While I Was doing my naughty bizness 
dat the devil made me do . 
i was digging in my closet and found this
outfit from bubblegums called Demonic Girl.
Its at the august round of atp now . 




















What I'm Wearing, 
Hair - { Dp YumYum , 72xv Blondes }Dp Yumyum
Skin - { Tsg, Rei X Tone }The Sugar Garden
Eyes - {Song! , Sublime Sky Fat Pk }Song!
Cuffs - { Random Matter, Bastille Wrist Cuff } Random Matter
Makeup - { Glamorize , Rival Makeup 1L Gift mp }Glamorize
Lipstick - {Action , Liquid Lips W/ Td Omega } Action
Pants  - { A.M , Leather Leggings Not Available }
Shirt - { Bubble Gums, Demonic girl to @ atp now }Bubble Gums
Horns - { Bubble Gums, Demonic Girl @ atp now }Bubble Gums
Wings - { Bubble Gums, Demonic Girl @ atp now }Bubble Gums
Photo Location. 
Ironwood Hills Haunted 
































Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates