Friday, August 5, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Dog Gone It.


LilAngelicDeviants
Dog Gone It.
Aug 5th 2016, 20:18

Hi Everyone I'm Back . 
Do You Remember my Last Post
I Said I Did Something Naughty? 
Welp Here is what i did . 
I Broke The Toilet After 
Giving All Of Daddy's Stinky Shirts 
and socks in it . And wanna know what else?
Da toilet musta thinked my daddy's socks
was stinky too coz da toilet threw up 
and exploded water and stinky clothes
all over the place . it was really bad
i think there might have been sum pee
and poop in it too coz ewwww it stinks .
Throws up a little .  
I know mommy gonna ground me 
from going outside to play today
so i went ahead and grounds myself
i just hanged out by the window 
with my doggy dingo 
and made Ugly faces at my brother finn
coz he gets to go outside and dats not fair
i was only trying help mommy do the laundry 
i swears !!!
Den guess what my doggy dingo did ?
He Licked the window , i think it must taste good
since he kept doing it so i licked the window too
and ya know what? it was not yummy at all 
he tricked me ..i think he need to sleep 
in dog house outside tonight for dat 
don't you ? 
But he is soo cuddly and cute 
wouldn't you like a doggy like mine? 
He is From Cookie Dough . 
New at this round of atp Gacha . 
He is "rare" golden retreiver companion
and guess what you can get matching 
golden retriever face filter to match your doggy. 
also a dalmation doggy filter 
and 3 stuffed animal doggys 
So Go Get your's . 

Also This Adorable Pink Dungaree's From
Kitten Kisses Also Available now @ ATP
Other Color Option Available

















What I'm Wearing. 

Hair - { Magika , Checkpoint Hud 01 }Magika
Skin - { Tsg, Rei X Tone } The Sugar Garden
Eyes - { Song!, Sublime Sky } Song!
Outfit - { Kitten Kisses, Pink Dungaree @ atp now }kitten Kisses
Face - { Cookie Dough, Rare Golden Face Filter @ atp }CD
Dogg- { Cookie Dough, Rare Golden Companion@ atp }CD


Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates