Wednesday, June 8, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Playing With Toys


LilAngelicDeviants
Playing With Toys
Jun 8th 2016, 23:28

Play Time Is My Favorite
It's da Only Time Mommy Let's Me
Mess Up My Room , But She Alway's Makes Me
Clean Up After And Put Away All Of My Toys In
These Neat Little Toys Baskets
But I Sneaked And Kept My Favorite Doll Out
Her Name is Sasha In Case You Wanted To Know .
And This Is My Favorite Dress , Coz You Wanna know Why??
It Habs Milk & Cookies On It And Those Are My Two Favorite
Snacks , I Like The Color Too Red & Blue But Not As Much
As The Milk & Cookies , You Can Get a Dress Like This Too
Wanna Know Where ? You Can Get it at This Month's Round Of ATP
From Vicarious youth ..And Wanna know Whats Even better?
There is Another Dress That's Yellow & White And Has Cute
Kawaii Toast All Over It . So Go Get Yours :)


What I'm Wearing . 

Hair - { Blues , Emilee Blondes }Blues

Skin - { More More, Lily Tone 2 }More More

Eyes - { Buzzeri , Lillian Angel }Buzzeri

Dress - { Vicarious Youth , Bow Back Dress @ Atp now }Vicarious Youth

Doll - { Sweet Baby - Charlotte Doll } Sweet Baby




Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates