Friday, April 29, 2016

LilAngelicDeviants: Sunday Kind Of Love !


LilAngelicDeviants
Sunday Kind Of Love !
Apr 29th 2016, 23:59

Today I Took a Step Back In Time
And Traveled A Long Journey To
Berlin Year 1920 .
And I Took a Stage Coach
Into Town Shopping
And Surprisingly I Found
Lil Cathy's Store .
I Went inside And Found This Lovely Dress
Called Amour . It Comes In a Variety Of Colors
Such as Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink,
Today I'm Wearing the blue one
But I Had To Scoop Them all Up
Make Sure you do too.



















What I'm Wearing . 

Hair - { Barberyumyum - Brown * 65 } Barberyumyum

Skin - { VCO , Benny Skin & Lips }VCO

Eye's - { Song , Miko Ice } Song

Lashes - { Mon Cheri - Falsies Lashes } Mon Cheri

Outfit - { Lil Cathy's , Amour - Blue } Lil Cathy's

Pose - { Secret Body - Balloon Blue Free Gift on Mp } Secret Body

Location - { Berlin 1920's }































Feed

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates