Friday, April 29, 2016

Kymber's life in Pixels: Home is Where the Pool is


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures.
Home is Where the Pool is
Apr 29th 2016, 22:22

Summer is quickly approaching and its time for bathing suits, beaches, and swimming pools!  In the summer time I know I live near the water in some way shape or form, so to me Home is where the pool is.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum *66

Swimsuit:  {Petite Bowtique} Lena Swimmy Rose w/goggles  Also available in Sky, Lilac, and Mint.  
If you need a cool place to chill this summer let me know there's lots of room at my home in my pool!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates