Sunday, September 13, 2015

A Little Ray Of Sunshine: Let Your Dreams Set Sail


A Little Ray Of Sunshine
Let Your Dreams Set Sail
Sep 14th 2015, 00:57

❀CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Dawn Golden- All I Want 

❀MOOD:Sleepy❀

Sorry I’m late with these credits, I had to run off to work before I got to post them! Anyways on to the post! I’m wearing a mesh head in this post if some of you could not tell! It’s the new baby mesh head from VCO and it’s gorgeous, I’m in love with it! That being said I won’t be wearing it in every post because I still like my unique non mesh face as well! But this head is probably my favorite baby one so far! The emotions it comes with are so adorable as well. <3

SLEEPYTIME

☽ FLICKR LINK HERE  ☾

ʚ―――――――――――――――――――❀―――――――――――――――――――ɞ

❀Little Look 1-On The Left Pink❀

[BODY]

HEAD: {Little Peanut} Poyo Angry

LASHES: //LovelyAlien// StarryEyelashes <Tintable>

HAIR: .ploom. Sharla – Browns

[CLOTHING]

OUTFIT: Turducken ToddleeDoo – Raining Men Pjs – Pink  Complete (L)

SLIPPERS: *BOOM* Animal Slipper (bunny/petal)

[ACCESSORIES]

NIGHT MASK: .tsg. Dreamy Bear Mask Cream @ The Arcade!

BEAR: .tsg. Teddy Beary Chibi @ The Arcade!

[PROPS]

MOON: +Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern – Moon (Gold)

SHEEP: +Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern – Sheep (White – Look At)

ʚ―――――――――――――――――――❀―――――――――――――――――――ɞ

❀Little Look 2-On The Right❀

[BODY]

HEAD: {Little Peanut} Poyo Speak

LASHES: //LovelyAlien// StarryEyelashes <Tintable>

HAIR: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*149*Bitter Brown

[CLOTHING]

OUTFIT: Turducken ToddleeDoo – Raining Men Pjs – Mint- Complete (L)

SLIPPERS: *BOOM* Animal Slipper (kitty/sugar)

[ACCESSORIES]

HEAD MASK: .tsg. Dreamy Bear Mask Brown @ The Arcade!

[PROPS]

BEAR:<:*BoOgErS*:> Fairy Bear VIB @ The Arcade!

 ʚ―――――――――――――――――――❀―――――――――――――――――――ɞ


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates