Sunday, July 5, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Rebelious Life


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
Rebelious Life
Jul 6th 2015, 00:23

Rebel Life

Well I just gotta tell you now. Im on one today. You tell me no, you are probably gonna get your house blown up. Fair warning!! No just kidding, I would never blow up your house!! (probably)

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is Rebelious by Little Rainbows! You got an inner rebel inside you? You like to flood the house? Set it on fire? This is the outfit for you!! With some added pink for the girly in you as well. Hit every mark with this one!

My hair is Madison in Candy from Ploom!

My Tiara comes from Swallow and is Tiara in black.

My unicorn pet is Unicorn is ombre pink from Birdy!! These are out at a gacha at Chapter Four!! Come with floating one and holdable!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Overlow Poses – Pack Gift 4 #3


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates