Sunday, July 5, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: That’s right I’m Awesome!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
That's right I'm Awesome!
Jul 6th 2015, 01:05

Awesome

Just hanging out and exploring the grid. Found this place and I absolutely love it! I find these places and I am like yep, I live here for today! haha! I mean why not right? You want life to be awesome? Make it! It is only as great as you make it!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This is the Young, wild, Awesome outfit from Little Cathys!! This comes in six versions! All come with shoes, tights, hat, and shirt! This is definitely going in my saved outfits, love this!!

My hair is Peach from ploom.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon
POSE
~~~~
(.vix) hands all over pose #2


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates