Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: She Better Hurry


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
She Better Hurry
Jun 9th 2015, 13:45

Waiting for Dinner

I got all dressed up for a fine dinner, and she gives me blocks! Like where is my mashed peas?! All i know is these blocks are about to go flying in all directions if she doesn’t feed me soon!!! I am starving!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
This outfit is Imma princess from Glitter Junkie! This is actually a group gift!! This comes with dress, pacifier, socks, tiara, and bottoms!! This is soo cute! My face has been smushed and squished all day!

My hair is from Soonsiki and is the Odette pack in colors!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pink Fairy Highchair is and Ultra RARE at Pixiesticks gacha and made by Basically Bratty Kids!! 13 items in total in this airy gatcha. The high chair comes with 11 poses and includes the props! The gacha has stuff for your entire room! From tables and chairs to this cute highchair!! Collect them all!

Stand alone pose is from Click in the playful pack and is #5.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates