Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Cat Nap


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Cat Nap
Jun 9th 2015, 12:29

Cat Nap

Me and allll my kitties had to get comfy! Only the best kind of pillows for our nap time! We had a pretty amazing day but it was really busy! We saw friends and played tag and then I had to feed all of these guys…do you know how many liter boxes that is?! Takes me alll day! I guess that was one way to keep me out of trouble..well played mommy well played!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Top and shorts are from MuddPuddles!! This is the Lil’ Clouds outfit in rainbows! You see my cute little rainbow faces on my shirt!

Glitter High Tops in pastel are also from MuddPuddles! She has some really cute shoes!! I just have to say! This comes with a hud so you can change the colors of the parts! So blue with pink laces? Sure why not!! Match to your fav fit today!!

Hair is Aviva from Damselfly! Comes with headband options and color hud for those headbands!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Checkered Pillows from Buglets are at the current round of Fiction & Fables! These come in all the colors you see; Cherry, Lemon, Lilac, Mint, Peach, Rose, Sand, and Sky! Go down and check them out! They have a bunch of their own animations, 12 in total!! (This is the Lay Thinking pose)

My Catkins are from Silentsparrow and are currently at the Arcade!! These four are Ming, Chives, Lissette & Rufus!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates