Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Love Youu


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Love Youu
Jun 10th 2015, 04:56

Love youu

This is my kind of camping.. No dirt no bugs, just me, my pals, and my pudding cup. I did my arts and crafts and checked my spelling and made mommy a little message!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~
Lil Cathys brings to you Juila! The oversized jumper cimes in blue, green, grey, pink, and purple. So you can choose your favorite colors and the add the little boots and shorts hud and picture perfect!!

Hair is Vanelope from ploom.

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROPS AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pose – Pose Maniacs – Melanie 1

My little French Bulldog is from Alchemy and is called Doge. I love him and his little collar!! *SQUEALS*

I love my mommy blocks are from BAMSE and are at the current round at The Play Room. Lots of really amazing things in this gacha!! Go collect them all!

Also at the current round of The Play Room is playroom tent from Casita!! This is in the casita gacha and every peice is sooo adorable! Love this!

Mochiboo in orginal is from MishMISH!! This is a mount so you can ride him around all day long!!


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates