Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: Don’t Eat Me!!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo
Don't Eat Me!!
Jun 10th 2015, 13:56

Dont Eat me!!

I know I look pretty tasty with this watermelon dress on, in fact i mighta tried to eat it myself! Although the pacifier might be flavored or that might be my imagination. haha. Either way, I look good enough to eat, but lets just eat the actual watermelon!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Watermelon outfit comes from Glitter Junkie! i always love how she sticks the bandaids on to cover my boo boos! Cause mom knows how much i get into! also comes with Dress, shoes, and pacifier!

My hair is Sweetpea in brunettes from Olive! This is at The Arcade right now! There is also a fat pack hiding in there so try your luck! If you havnt noticed I am kinda stuck on this hair.. lol

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

PROP AND POSES
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This pose is called Summer Watermelon from Fashiowl and is coming to Fit For a Princess June 12th! This is the 4th pose of 4 and each you just wear the watermelon! These are originally for bigger avatars.


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates