Monday, June 22, 2015

Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat: The Diva is Ready!!!


Second Life's Evil Fashion Brat
SL Fashion Blog for Toddleedoo & Teen
The Diva is Ready!!!
Jun 22nd 2015, 23:22

The Diva is Ready

Just finished getting ready for my day! My gma always calling me her diva princess so I fit the part today for sure. :D Just going out on the toddleedoo town today, but I think that town closes at 5 just in time for dinner so I better hurry! I am always late for everything!!!

ON JACEE
~~~~~~~
Summer colors Dress is brought to you by Cherry Pop! These dresses are currently a Limited Edition at Dream Kids Event! These come in Blue, pink, and the summer colors(worn)! Each comes with  dress, hairbows, and sandals!!

Also a limited at the Dream Kids Event is Diva Purse and Tiara from Soda Pop Shop! Love these beautiful accessories!

My hair is Honey from ploom. This comes with a hair peice option as well that you can turn off and on!

My little Happy Kitty Doll is from Katat0nik and is currently in a gacha at the Kawaii Project!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
(Bad Seed is currently relocating and working on the store, s be patient it is going to be amazing!!)
eyes – Promise eyes in Turquoise – Ikon

POSE
~~~~
Maru Maru – Cuteness #5


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates