Monday, June 22, 2015

Harmony's Panda Playground: Zoi Swimsuit


Harmony's Panda Playground
Zoi Swimsuit
Jun 22nd 2015, 23:12








Been dealing with a lil RL that has made it crazy for me to blog. But I finally I think.. I finally got caught up. 

~~OUTFIT~~
Flutters: Zoi Swimsuit TD (Baby & Kid)
Swimsuit

~~BRACELET~~
SF Charms Athena Black Leather Bracelets with charms  Available at the TKK event 

~~HAIR ~~
""D!va"" Hair "Yunie" (Black Amber)

~~SKIN/SHAPE~~
**Cute Bytes** Kiki Skin 
My Own Shape (NOT SOLD)
~~BODY~~
**Cute Bytes**  Body - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
~~HEAD~~
**Cute Bytes** Baby Mesh Head #KiKi

~~POSES~~
{Little Dreams}~Simple pose & Silly Pose 
Angell's Poses ~ I'm to Cute Pose 3 Pack 1

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates