Saturday, May 16, 2015

Evil SL Fashion Brat: Going for a Ride


Evil SL Fashion Brat
Jacee's Toddleedoo/Tween Life
Going for a Ride
May 16th 2015, 20:57

Going for a Ride

OOOHHH EMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEE! Sidewalk Gacha Goodness!!

So I put this outfit on last night in preperation for todays blog and I was a huge hit with the family. I just simply walked out of my room and my mom was like oh my goshhh baby girl!!! Thats soo cute! I said I know! haha

On JACEE
~~~~~~~
This is Liddo Cowgirl in Rainbow this is a RARE full outfit from Glitter Junkie at the sidewalk Gacha!!! It has 4 full outfit rares, 4 common hats, and 6 common shirts!! The full outfit comes with jean appliers, chaps, top, binkie, hat, and shoes!!

My hair is Bo from Maitreya! Sized down to fit my head.

My mommy got me this unicorn from a gacha yardsale, it is from Culprit and is Secret  BabyQrn. So go check out those yardsales!!

Gacha Top**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates