Monday, May 11, 2015

Evil Fashion Brat: Our CuppyCake World!


Evil Fashion Brat
Jacee's World
Our CuppyCake World!
May 12th 2015, 04:50

Our CuppyCake Worldd

When I grow up I am going to look just like here! Can you tell? I already do a little I think.

Le Petit Faire
~~~~~~~~~
With the Le Petit Faire coming in less then a week the goodies are starting to come in and they are soooo cute! This post features one of them.

Coming from Something New called Mummy’s Cupcake! This is a perfectly adorable little pose. It comes with the rug, dresser, and pillows with cupcake next to them!

Furny
~~~~
The posters are from Vicious Decay called Cupcake Posters.
{Sparkling flower} lamp in pink was at The Seasons Story but is from Cubic Cherry.

ON ME
~~~~~
My outfit is from Cakepop And is called Floral Denim Dress. It comes with just about everything you need to look adorable! Comes with Dress, shoes, bow headband, and three bows; one for back and two on either shoulder.

My Hair is Cassie hair bang option 2 from Ploom!

**And here are the regulars from me**
Head – KiKiKi – Cute Bytes
Body – Baby Girl – Cute Bytes
Skin – Pretty Pixie in Tan – Bad Seed
eyes – Promise eyes in Passion – Ikon


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates