Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Kawaii Closet: Lemonade For Sale Only 25 cents


My Kawaii Closet
Lemonade For Sale Only 25 cents
Apr 15th 2015, 05:24

Ohai! so I decided to sell lemonade today and had the best visitor ever! My night and shining Prince! He decided he wanted to get a cup of lemonade and a cupcake before he went back to playing GTA his new game, Boys *shakes my head* Anyways! Have you all seen this Adorable pose at The Playroom Event by Glamrus? It's so cute! Make sure to check it out as well as this adorable outfit by Little Deer at The Dream Kids Event


✿ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Feronia
✿ Outfit: [Little Deer] Butterfly Playsuit
✿ Pose: .GlamRus Kidz. Lemonade Stand Gatcha


Love Your Faces!
~Presley Snow~

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates