Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Little Miss Caydiebug: Warm weather means swimming season


Little Miss Caydiebug
Warm weather means swimming season
Apr 21st 2015, 19:04

Walking in the waves

…. But sadly it’s still a bit too chilly to swim in the ocean! So I put on my wellies and began walking around in the water, looking for pretty shells or maybe even a hermit crab to take home and scare people with. This wonderful outfit was perfect for shell searching and also just because! I adore the small details like the buttons and flowers, and the boots are water resistant! Yepyep!

I’m Wearing

{Petite Bowtique} Caydie Outfit Pink

{Petite Bowtique} Riley Wellies

.des lunes. // messy face paints – messy face

At the public pool

But that’s not all I have for you today! Trying a different thing of doing two outfits! Not sure if I’ll keep this format, maybe for special occasions! This outfit is more casual, something for just lounging and relaxing at home. But of course I love to run outside with it to show it off anyways!

I’m Wearing

.des lunes. * cozy pants // onyx @ La Boutique

{ud} Fun Flops B [pink floral] @ The Playroom

{BunBun} RARE Embroidered Tank Top V1

.des lunes. // messy face

{PB} Skye Custom Pacifier (comes with the skye custom outfit) @ Limited50


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates