Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Kaysha's World: Holly


Kaysha's World
Toddleedoo Fashion And Fun
Holly
Apr 21st 2015, 19:25

Hello Again,

I started to work on this blog

BUT my anxiety was sky high

I needed go to bed

So I did. Anyhoo,I got accepted

to blog for Soda Pop Stop.

Miss Sammy-Jo make the cutest things ever.

I decide to blog her this adorable

Outfit name Holly!

It come with a bunch of things!

So be sure to check out her store!

Until next time

Holly

Credit:

Outfit:{SPS} Holly

Comes with: Shirt,Skirt,Glasses,Leggings,Shoes,Bracelets,Headband and Ring

Hair:.ploom. Zumah – Browns

Teeth:[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0

Eyes:IKON Charm Eyes – Ice

Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl (v.2.8)

Pose:.Flutter. ~ Cute Girl 2


 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates