Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lil Pixel Sir: 37. The Hawk is Flyin


Lil Pixel Sir
37. The Hawk is Flyin
Oct 2nd 2014, 01:58



So the other day, when I was asking my mom if I could pierce my nose... had the safety pin and ice cube all ready... mom said I could have a Mohawk!  So I have forgotten the nasal hardware (for now) and am rocking the super fluffy mo-hawk.  It is even materials ready, though it does come with a version that is not so you can choose for yourself.


Style Notes

Hair - Mina Hair @ Kustom9 - Sid
Hairbase - Lanevo @ Dura - LC Hairbase Buzzcut
Glasses - Miel - Hipster Peepers Tortoise Shell
Scarf - Adjunct - Check Snood Scarf
Shirt - des lunes - Planets Graphic Tee
Jeans - Bonobo - Dark Blue
Shoes - 2Real - Artfex
Pet - Birdy @ Chapter Four - Wilber Black  (may not be available)
Bag - Layover @ Kustom9 - Graphicz Backpack Island



Photo Location : Agento Lago In-world

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates