Sunday, June 8, 2014

tots-closet: [46]


tots-closet
blog for little kiddos :)
[46]
Jun 8th 2014, 17:00

Hey all! So as you know, I wiped my computer and all my saved emails & passwords ect. went, poof. So I cannot access my flickr account! You can find my new flickr under the flickr part on my page.What you see here is some items from different events, including Chapter Four, Collabor 88, Hello Sunshine Fair, and Family Flea Market! *Wipes sweat from forehead* jeesh. So now that we got that out of the way, I wanna mention the skin i'm wearing. It's a new release from okkbye and is gonna be out at the Hello Sunshine Fair. It's sooo cute! It well made, and you can see the time put into it. The hat, necklace's, earrings, & shoes i'm wearing are from Collabor 88, i'm surprised I even got in the first day. The shoes, surprised me a bit. They come in TD sizes, Kid and Baby & There's a option if you have Slink feet, they made it for those too! I hope you enjoy, and have a fabulous day.

Wearing:
Clothes:
Shirt: Minuet - Ringer Tee- Roll & Jump Tattoo - BABY
Skirt: -LaViere- Simple Flare Skirt ( Dust Pink ) Plain
Shoes: Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals

Body:
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 blunt bangs (Not Rigged) *I just used bangs, and a hair base*
Lashes: Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: [AMITOMO]EYE03-Mocha
Moles: ._Mother Goose's_. mole1&2
Lips: [AMITOMO]Diana Tone2
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0 [WEAR ME]
Skin: [okkbye] "Sunny" Puck BLK: No Teeth: Sunlit Brown Brows
Shape: I made.

Accessories:
Hat: {theosophy} Esgair Hat (Navy/Salmon)
Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Ferris Wheel Earrings: Nickel
Necklaces: Intrigue Co. - Ferris Wheel Necklace: Nickel & (Yummy) Spyglass Necklace - Gold
Dog: Alchemy - Doge -  French bulldog - Snow

Special thanks:
[okkbye]
Minuet

Events mentioned:
Chapter Four
Collabor 88
Hello Sunshine Fair
Family Flea Market

 unsubscribe from this feed

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates