| Kaysha's World |
| Lil Crab Jun 8th 2014, 01:13 Hello Friends, Happy Saturday Friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It was a busy weekend for me. But I was able to do some shopping! I headed over to Fiction and Fables thats is hosted by Hertiage Adoption Agency! It opened today and run until probably the following month This round was based on a little crab! So it was all beached theme.. I got some stuff! Of course I also hit up Just Kidding and the rest of the stores! I paired it up with My shoes from That so Kyoot and found this bubble pose at .click. I couldnt past any of these up! So be sure to check out All of the events going on this month! Until next time Credits: Outfit:Dress:jk: Peplum Dress - Purple Leggings:jk: Stockings - Purple Hair:[e] Later - Brown 08 (retired) Shape:Personal Skin:Curio Eyes:Ikon Bracelet:.trinket. nautical hand stamped bracelet - mermaid rare Ring:.trinket. mermaid silhouette ring - silver rare Earrings:Turducken - Diamond Studs Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8) Shoes:That's So {Kyoot} - Vintage Shoes 07 Pose:.click. Bubble Catch - no glow |

