| Bonsai Madness Jun 10th 2014, 00:14 
As Always, Arcade is huge again! I expected to have a huge list but never expected it to be as long as it was this round! I've spent a LOT of money already and i am not even done!
Mad Peas is participating and this round of The Arcade and for their gacha they have released some Bonsai Trees. There 16 different trees to collect, and 2 of them are rare (the tall ones shown behind me). They are all low Li (1-3). There are 8 Pairs total so when you get 2 of a pair they react to each other and play a melody! It's actually really cool! I wanted to find a way to show you all but all i have is a grainy Gyazo Gif so I hope it helps!
(I'm still working on my glow settings sorry!) The Gacha is 50L a play so go have fun!! <3 Audra Graves What I wore:Cardigan: Little Closet - Cardi Combo - Marshmallow (no shirt) Shirt: Little Closet - Basic Tees (Mint) Shorts: Des Lunes - Reg Denim Shorts Sandals: Noodles - Anchors Away Sandals - Mint ( C88) Hair/hat: LaViere - Daisy (Saffron) (comes with HUD to change hat texture) Doge: Alchemy - Doge French Bulldog - Hoodie - Pink Hot Donna ( The Chapter Four) Nails: Lil Smartie Pants - Pastel Nails Set (HUD) Bonsais above:(All from The Arcade)Hizashi RARE Kaidan Kasa Kojiko Majo Ryu Shihosu Tsukikage RARE |
unsubscribe from this feed