| Kaysha's World |
| Modern Mermaid and Modern Belle Jun 10th 2014, 01:12 Happy Monday Friends! I know I'm alittle behind on things! Summer is crazy this time around! I been baby sitting my niece and other stuff so blogging has been put off for a bit. I am sorry! Anyhow I have two modern princesses I would like to blog for you that happening right now at the event called The Playroom! Lil Big Me has two princesses there. Little Mermaid and Belle! I love Belle. She one of my favorite Disney Princesses! I was super excited to blog this. So be sure to stop by the Play room and grab your own copy! Until Next time Credits: Outfit:.:LBM:. Modern Mermaid Outfit Hair:TRUTH HAIR Thelma [Unrigged] [w/o headband] (BROWNS) Skin:Curio Shape:Personal Eyes:Ikon Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8) Pose:.click. Fairy Tale Magic Gacha 3 Credits: Outfit:.:LBM:. Modern Belle Tunic Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - Browns Pack Skin:Curio Shape:Personal Eyes:Ikon Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8) Pose:.click. Preppy 5 |


