Wednesday, August 28, 2013

-Little Friends in SL-: I love my mom!


-Little Friends in SL-
Clothes, toys, poses, pets, special events for kids in SL. 
#1 Web Template Generator

Use Artisteer automated web designer to create beautiful web designs in minutes. No technical skills required.
From our sponsors
I love my mom!
Aug 29th 2013, 02:24, by Jenna Langer

She is my friend,
She is the one who supports me,
and she loves me the way I am.

She is special...

I Love U mommy!



Jammies: [SKL]  - TD Mommys Little One Pajama Set Mesh boxed
Hair: Magika - Little


Video:  Celine Dion -  A Mother´s Prayer



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates