Friday, July 13, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: How Bad Can I Be? [WARNING: Long Post]


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!
How Bad Can I Be? [WARNING: Long Post]
Jul 14th 2012, 02:48

Three more Yabu outfits for the show!



Okay, so we all know how fashion works right? Everyone tries to look fabulous on a budget, or look fabulous in overpriced clothes. Sadly enough, most of the most popular kids stores don't have fabulous clothes. They don't even have great or cute clothes. Now of course, you can expect low quality from stores that are just starting out, yes? Of course. Then as they make more and more sales and more and more money you expect their clothes to get better and better right? Wrong! I won't name any shops directly because I'm not here to trash them, I'm here to blog cute stuff.

I've been a child avatar for a while now, and I'm seeing some stores coming out with new clothes, that get better and better as time passes, I'm so happy for those store owners, because they don't always keep making the same stuff. They get creative, they keep giving you options, so that if your style changes you can still  shop at your favorite stores. Some girls don't always want to wear skirts,  boys need clothes too, and some kids just like to be casual. They come out with new stuff and keep trying new things because they want everyone to wear what they want to wear and what suits them.

But at the same time, I've watched stores that opened, their stuff wasn't good, which is normal, but you're like they have potential one day this kid is going to be at the top of the SL fashion chain. And they make it there, but if you sit back and watch their clothes, you'll notice they haven't gotten any better. They don't change the styles they come out with. Of course everyone has heard of the saying "If it's not broken, don't fix it." This rule does NOT apply to fashion. Just because people keep buying doesn't mean that your stuff is amazing. There is a chance your stuff is crappy but it's all they can afford. do everyone a favor and please actually try to make your items of at least a decent quality. If you wouldn't wear it why would you knowingly sell it to other people to wear?

But, yesterday I went around a sim full of clothing shops for yabu and child avis, I bought only one outfit. I even went into shops I'd never heard of. What really caught my eye was a poster in a store, the design was cute but the spelling blindsided me.. "Item Cumgn Soon" There is a reason child avis NEVER use that spelling. My mind doesn't gutter all that much, but there's only one definition to that spelling. Child avis get a lot of crap from tards on SL going around calling them pervs, because they won't get outside of the sexual side of SL and realize there's so much more to it. But sadly most do not expand past the sex sims and strip clubs. I mean the backward letters were cute, but the spelling made me want to leave the store almost immediately.

Anyways! Today's outfits are from Random, Razzberry Inc., and Cute Bytes.


The black and grey overalls came from ::Random::. [Taxi] They make clothes for both boys and girls of all age ranges and body types (kids, tots, yabus, CK Toddlers, ect.) It's a fairly new store, with not too much yet, but it's definitely a great store for boys and those not-quite-so-girly girls. Their clothing is cute and original, not stuff you'd really see in other stores. I'm definiately planning on watching Jayydon's shop for his new things as they come out, hopefully something else will grab me.

Outfit: ::rANDOM:: Yab Baby: Punk Skully Overalls
Teeth: *oh Daises* Real Teeth + Braces
Hair: Hype - Chase Hair







I saw these PJ's last week at Razzberry Inc [Taxi]. and I loved them, but it took me FOREVER to choose which color I wanted. I loved all of them so much. These PJs are unisex, and made only for the Yabusaka baby. It comes in pink, green, blue and purple. I really love them, they look good on both male a female avis, though I think the green looks best on boys.

Outfit: [RI] Lil' Soldier Jammies (Green)






And this little number is super adorable, a one piece bathing suit from Cute Bytes [Taxi], that fits Yabu's and Toddlee Doos. It comes in many different designs, including two piece versions for the kids that like to wear that kinda stuff, and different patterns and colors. I say this is a beachwear must for any yabu/toddlee doo shooting for adorable over cute. And we all know, adorable is ALWAYS better than cute when it comes to child avis.

Outfit: **Cute Bytes** SwimSuit - Overall (PinkDots)



>.Iris Menna.<

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates