Sunday, July 15, 2012

[Face.It-We.Suck]: 【Bad Apple!!】


[Face.It-We.Suck]
Another one of those SecondLife Fashion Blogs!
【Bad Apple!!】
Jul 16th 2012, 03:48

I'm back! I was originally going to do another adult outfit, but that will just have to wait for tomorrow. And yes I mean tomorrow this time! I already have the picture taken and everything! Today it's an outfit from a newer store in SL, Zonk!, [Taxi] directed towards boys, but of course anything boys can wear girls can wear better right? Okay that's not always true, but I can rock it in both sexes. Though since the store is aimed more towards boys I put on my boy's hair and jumped on the pose stand. There's not a lot of clothes out yet, and they don't have their own land, his store is located in the mall at NGI, but the outfits he has out are totally cute. I actually had a hard time choosing which one I wanted most, and we all know how hard it's usually not for me to pick an outfit. The outfits come in both regular child avi and Yabu sizes. And they are really good quality, like no joke. I went in prepared to be all like "eh" but I was like "Woah!" 

Outfit: Zonk! Yabu Punk Outfit

Since it's his grand opening of his inworld shop he has everything on sale for only 100$L, it only lasts a week people! And while the shoes aren't all that great, he shows true potential in the fashion world and I can't wait to see what else he comes out with. The outfit is a complete outfit, with shoes, prim pants legs, a belt, the jeans and shirt and the bracelets. But I'm not big on shoes when I'm a boy, and I'm a fan of skinny jeans so I decided against wearing them for the blog. I also opted out when it came to the belt, it's really cute though! (I plan on pairing it with another outfit soon) Check it out try it out and show his awesome shop some support in hopes of him coming out with more stuff sooner!
>.Iris Menna.<

 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates