Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Junior Fashionista: Musical Day!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life
Musical Day!
Jun 3rd 2012, 14:11

Happy Weekend Lil Fashionistas!

I’m so excited because today I’m going to a musical and when I was digging through my closet my eyes came upon this beautiful newly released Chloe dress from Mimi Gaufrette.  I love the texture of this dress and it comes in 3 amazing colors.  But just take a look at this great Pearl colored Dream Catcher Bag from Fri. too; I’m so in love with the great details in all the clips and clasps.

Back to the dress a moment, in this next shot you can see the awesome details that were put into the flowers and shoulder straps.  I’ve been fiddling with the flowers all morning but they still look fresh enough to make it through the day.  The flower necklace came from Izzies’s I just happened upon it in a gatcha machine while I was there to pickup the great over-sized sunglasses.  You’ll love all the color options from the menu when you click them and they sized perfectly to a small avie.

In this next shot you’ll see not only the lovely fri. Tatum 2 hair but also the most beautiful vintage barette I think I’ve ever seen.  Look closely at the great details crafted by Tiffy at Eclectica.  If you ever need vintage accessories then you must stop by; while wondering around I found lots of glasses, jewelery, scarves and various other accessories.  I’m sure you’ll be seeing lots more from her in future posts.

That’s all for today I have to get going since the shows about to start.  I hope you all have a great start to your week.  Oh and I tossed in a picture of the sign and entrance for The Rose Theater, if you’ve never been here come by and take a look at this place, the theater’s are incredible and the foyer inside even more grand than the entrance I’ve captured.

Model: Stasha Benelli
skin :GP: Sundust [Light] Sprout-Peapod 2 by Gala Phoenix
hair: fri. – Tatum.2 – Moody Brown by Parvarti Monday
Hair Barette: Eclectica Vintage Barette-silver by Tiffy (tiffy.vella)
Necklace: Izzie’s – Long Flower Necklace silver by Izzie Button
Dress: Mimi Gaufrette – Chloe Dress
Shoes: (CK) Left Ballerina Shoes w/strap (Rojo) by Isabella Edenflower
Lashes: *FTL* Eyelashes – C01 Natural by Framboise Werribee
Eyes: *YS&YS* -  EyeReal Frozen – No Shadow by Monicuzza Babenco
Sunglasses: Izzie’s – Oversized Sunglasses (mesh) by Izzie Button
Bag: fri. – Dream.Catcher Bag (Pearl) – Attach to Shoulder by Jolie Monday
Poses: *Luth* Pin-up 09 by Luth Brodie

Photographer: Stasha Benelli
~hugs Stasha~


 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates