Friday, July 3, 2020

JuiceBox: Spa day


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailSpa day
Jul 3rd 2020, 15:19, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Mama took me to the spa..I might of fallen asleep -giggles-


My shirt~{Beary Cute} Emma Top - Naps  {naps are for quiters}
Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk
Gacha has~6 Shirts,7 leggings

My pants~{Beary Cute} Emma Leggings - Sky 
Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk
Gacha has~6 Shirts,7 leggings

My bottle~LeMomo: Baby Bottle 

My scene~{-sonder-} Pampered Petite 






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates