Tuesday, July 7, 2020

JuiceBox: Mouse


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailMouse
Jul 8th 2020, 02:58, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I was about to go get ready for bed but my mouse escaped!


My sweater~{Seams Legit} Ana Sweater - Polka Dot 
Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted
Gacha has~common skirts,2 rare skirts,7 common sweaters,2 rare sweaters

My skirt~{Seams Legit} Ana Skirt - Polka Dot Floral 
Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted
Gacha has~7 common skirts,2 rare skirts,7 common sweaters,2 rare sweaters

My habitat~JIAN Gerbil Habitat

My pose~p.o.s.e. ewww mouse
Comes with~Pose ball,Mouse prop,Rain boots









You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates