Tuesday, February 25, 2020

JuiceBox: Big Wheel


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBig Wheel
Feb 25th 2020, 17:48, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

               I drove around the playground on my big wheel this morning 





My shirt~-{Feral Youth}- Playtime Gacha - TeddyBear hitops
My Jeans~-{Feral Youth}- Playtime Gacha - Torn joggers (bandaid)
My Sneakers~-{Feral Youth}- Playtime Gacha - TeddyBear hitops
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Youth
Gacha has~6 commons,2 rares,1 ultra rare
Find it~Roselline Event


My big wheel~Sweet Baby - Big Wheel Tricycle Mesh - Pink





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates